BUCK is a talent-driven, global creative company with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Sydney and Amsterdam. Since 2004 we have been building a home for the world’s most talented dreamers, makers, and doers in a collaborative, ego-free culture that breeds partnership and creative ambition. At our core, we exist to find creative opportunities in every challenge, not just to think... but to make, and ultimately put extraordinary things into the world that inspire people.
• Collaborate with the rest of the CG Team to produce high quality renders. • Liaising with Post, CG and Creative Direction to produce high quality live action integration as well as establish the formats and delivery items for live action productions. • Investigate new workflows, tools and efficiencies within the department. • Help solve technical issues with your own work as well as helping teammates
• 1-2+ Years of experience working in an industry relevant to the skillset. • Intimate knowledge of Nuke compositing techniques for:
• CG Beauty compositing • CG and Live action integration • Working with green screen effects • Set extension and reprojection techniques
• Comfortable working on at least 1 other aspect of the CG pipeline, preferably within a dcc package like Maya, Houdini or C4D. • Strong organizational skills and discipline tracking your own work • Meticulous attention to detail • Good problem-solving skills and ability to do self-directed learning • Ability to follow feedback and instruction from supervisors and leads. • General understanding of the CG pipeline and the flexibility to be able to play different roles depending on the project.
• Excellent knowledge of Nuke • Decent software knowledge of at least 1 of the following CG packages:
• Maya • Houdini • C4D • Relevant render engines; • VRay • Redshift
BUCK is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply