The Associate Producer is responsible for assisting Universal Studios Hollywood’s internal Production Team on the development / execution of video and still assets to support the Marketing and Sales objectives for Universal Parks & Resorts North America. In partnership with Popcorn Creative, the Associate Producer helps deliver production success across all phases of the... production process. This role is key liaison for coordinating departmental production needs, booking crew / talent, managing external production partner relationships and working with cross functional departments. The Associate Producer is also the main on-set contact for all tasks and/or assignments throughout the production.
- Produce high quality still and video content for all media platforms to support marketing and advertising efforts within project budget and schedule.
- Collaborate closely with Popcorn Creative on all aspect of production specifically budgeting, talent/crew resourcing, contractual compliance, payment, and scheduling.
- Thorough understanding of all phases of pre-production, production and post-production.
- Works closely with cross functional departments to set up logistics.
- Understands set safety responsibilities and will adhere to established NBCU policies, procedures, training and EHS protocols.
- Proficiently with a variety of professional cameras, technologies, and lighting equipment is desired.
- Basic editing capabilities for smaller edits and some photography ability required.
- A high attention to detail needed for tracking invoices for outside vendors through AP system and tracking of waivers/releases.
- Proficient in completing assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner under tight deadlines.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Film and Video Production, Marketing, Communications or real-world related field experience.
- Minimum 3 years of Production or Producer experience.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Media Encoder, Adobe After Effects, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Firm understanding of video compression and standard codecs for broadcast and online.
- Experience with Postproduction finishing process - audio sweetening and color correction for assisting with file handoff.
- Demonstrated proficiency with lighting techniques and camera equipment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays as needed.
- Solid understanding of quality control.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) for effective interaction with all levels within the company and outside the company.
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding and time sensitive environment.
- Imaginative and creative.
- Passionate about production and current on evolving technology.
- Strong sense of project ownership and dedication to delivering outstanding results.
- Ability to manage a high volume of details with excellent accuracy.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726