Mid to Senior level Video Editor/Animator...
Salary Range: hourly, day, or project rate, depending on project/client.
Ranging $65-$120/hour commensurate on experience
Hybrid Position - the team is in every week in the DUMBO office, but open to fully remote candidates for this role
We're a team of makers with deep expertise in solving creative production and technology challenges. Our focus is on making better work to help brands work better, and our production roots ensure that every great idea gets delivered right. From design & copy, video production, social campaign amplification, photoshoots and anything in between, we mix inspiration and hard work to produce results that mean business.
- An editor/animator with strong After Effects and Premiere Pro skills to edit and animate content ranging from motion graphics-driven pieces to footage-based edits in a variety of genres, visual styles and budgets for delivery to a number of platforms (Social media, broadcast, GIF, etc).
- Editor/animators will work closely with Creative teams and must be detail oriented and comfortable with both independent and collaborative work.
- If required, support and/or collaborate with additional Editors, Designers, or Animators to create work.
- Someone with a sense of current editorial and motion graphics trends and styles
Proficiencies in a variety of content software tools. Including, but not limited to: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
Strong communication/organizational skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to work under pressure as a part of a small team
- Ability to collaborate with large teams when necessary
- Understanding of structure for treatments, scripts, storyboards and finished videos.
- Comfortable working long hours and weekends as needed
- Professional experience gained as employee or freelancer within an organization that edits/animates video
- Scholastic video experience focusing on video editing, design, animation and post production finishing
Links to work/portfolio required