FX is seeking a Motion Designer to design and animate motion graphics to support FX Originals marketing campaigns. This role will also create styleframes/boards for motion design projects.
- Design and animate motion graphics projects across the FX portfolio
- Collaborate, strategize, and storyboard design concepts with support from Design team
- 4 year college degree strongly preferred
- 3+ years motion design experience in film/television/post-production
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word
- Experience with Maya or Cinema 4D a plus
- Good organizational and project coordination skills with the ability to multitask and work effectively under changing priorities, heavy deadlines, and daily time constraints
- Knowledge of post-production technology past, present and future is preferred
However, base pay offered may vary depending on geographic region, internal equity, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.