Midas VFX is looking for a System Administrator to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity to work within the film and creative team.
- Day-to-day management and support of end-user systems and technical equipment.
- Respond to, prioritize, and resolve end-user issues in a timely and creative manner.
- Manage IT Infrastructure based on Microsoft Windows 10, and Active Directory.
- Manage IT security policies and solutions to meet compliance and security requirements.
- Assist with on-boarding and off-boarding processes, including the configuration of workstations, and coordinating delivery/return of hardware to remote staff.
- Maintain configuration (including policies, patching baselines, and applications) of company-issued hardware.
- Identify areas of improvement, and lead on the implementation of new policies and automation.
- Lead documentation of IT systems and policy.
- Work closely with senior Technology staff to evolve our IT strategy for a scale-up... company.
- Previous experience of working on an IT Helpdesk supporting end-users
- Experience working with and administering Microsoft Products.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Relevant technical qualification, or equivalent experience.
- Goodunderstanding of networking concepts.
- Previous experience in VFX, Port Production, or any creative field.
- Some experience with Digital Content Creation tools (Nuke, Houdini, Maya, etc.)
- Some experience with vSphere or ESXi.
Please apply by sending an up-to-date CV to: [email protected]