Framestore's LA studio in Culver City is expanding our staff production team, and are looking for experienced Senior VFX Producers to join our busy facility working across a diverse range and high-end creative content...
The Senior VFX Producer is responsible for the creative and technical direction of live-action/computer generated projects across a variety of content, including theme park rides, commercials, brand work, episodic, immersive and features.
They are responsible for managing the clients, budgets and internal crew. This will include bidding and negotiating for new projects and working with the creative and business management teams on new business developments, as well as project management on specific projects as needed.
This is a full-time staff role with benefits and working on a hybrid work model with some days in office and some days remote and ideal candidates will be based locally in Los Angeles, but open to discussing a fully remote agreement for the right individual.
- Pitch and bid for new business
- Produce and manage budgets and schedules that take into account the VFX work required, ensuring that the project is completed to the highest standard achievable, on-time & within budget
- Liaise with clients to ensure their creative vision is met
- Correspond with clients providing bids, progress reports, approvals, and costings
- Artist and production team planning and resourcing, working with the talent team and other Framestore producers both in LA and globally
- Manage project milestones and deliveries in accordance with the implemented schedule
- Manage and lead producers and production coordinators on your projects
- Handle artist performance, productivity, attendance and time keeping with the production teams
- Liaise with key support departments, eg systems, pipeline, facilities and talent
- Provide verbal and written progress reports to clients, management and internal teams
- At least +5 years of proven production experience as a VFX Producer on high end creative content
- Highly organized with first-class time/project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent client and crew management skills
- Proven ability to prioritize conflicting tasks
- Proven ability to manage high revenue budgets
- Ability to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a team towards a common goal
- Thorough understanding of live-action and CG based VFX workflows
- Previous experience producing complex CG & VFX projects, across a broad range of content including advertising, immersive, features and episodic
- Existing industry contacts
- Good knowledge of MS Office, G-suite packages (including Word, Excel and Project)
- Understanding or working knowledge of CETA is a plus
Framestore is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favourable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us