Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of retail and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our owned and operated sites, on other high-quality sites across the web, and on millions of Kindles, tablets, and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you're interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you've come to the right place.
We are seeking an experienced, creative video producer to help our advertisers reach their customers through visual storytelling. The ideal candidate is a storyteller at heart, both visually and through narratives. The candidate should be comfortable with all elements of video storytelling: storyboarding, on-site production, editing, motion graphics, and final packaging, and delivery. The candidate will be part of a creative team that collaborates with product, marketing, events and channel leaders across Amazon Advertising. Their work will include: owning video production workflows, post-production, video editing, color correction, localization, motion graphic design, and animation.
Key job responsibilities
- Ideate, produce, and edit videos for Amazon advertisers and sellers
- Provide expert guidance and direction to 3P partners and internal teams on video content and editing.
- Use storyboards/mood-boards to communicate and conceptualize with stakeholders, and design assets for visual presentation.
- Proactively identify opportunities for design and efficiencies.
- Design and influence operational best practices for editorial success.
- Post-production editing, design content creation, and animating using Adobe Creative Cloud or other similar tools.
- Provide guidance and support for pre-recorded and remote production.
- Collaborate with a diverse, multi-cultural team, offering guidance in best practices for video creation, and solutions for production value amplification; deliver a large amount of bar-raising audio-video assets.
- Create schedules, determine resources, estimate time, track costs and project completion requirements.
- Communicate creative feedback to internal team and agencies throughout the life of a project.
- Obtain necessary approvals and communicate plans to relevant stakeholders; ensure brand consistency across projects.
- Establish, maintain and document appropriate processes, best practices, and job tracking to keep video deliverables up to the Amazon bar.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in content production at a creative or advertising agency, network, streaming service, or studio
- Understanding of the workflow within a marketing, production, or creative department or company
- Experience with video/audio and design editing software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects), Final Cut Pro etc.)
- Experience with studio and live broadcast production technology
- Experience shooting with professional video equipment
- Experience with video and audio codecs and common deliverable formats
- Experience editing short form content
- Experience working on or with large-scale, global creative campaigns
- Experience with asset management, design workflows, or partnering with creative teams
- Excellence in written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Extremely detail-oriented, organized and a team player
- Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Fri, 12 Aug 2022 04:13:21 GMT
Apply for the job now