We are looking for Digital Animator experienced in creating 2D & 3D animations for branded social and digital content.
Our in-house Content Studio is a team of digitally savvy creators who deliver top-class content with speed and flexibility that helps our brands continuously engage and delight consumers. Now, the Content Studio family is expanding, we are on the lookout for experienced Digital Animators to be based in either our York or Gatwick office. We want to see your skills, capabilities and best of all, creativity, first-hand. Be prepared to show your portfolio and creative abilities during the recruitment journey.
You’ll be reporting directly into the Studio Lead and you will be tasked with bringing to life our communication challenges, developing world-class digital content for our Nestlé Brands in the UK & Ireland. Sometimes, your work may also be used around the world!
This is just the beginning too! We’re on a content journey at Nestlé and this space... is constantly growing. We’re leading efforts across Europe and you’ll be integral to growing our Studio for the future. Oh, and you’ll also be working on some of the most-loved & most well-known food & drink brands in the world.
- Work with the Studio to ensure all digital assets are in line with brand guidelines and brand identity.
- Work closely with our in-house Community Management team.
- Ability to push creative ideas and plans to the next level, vocalising your ideas clearly and effectively.
- Design and create engaging and impactful social media content.
- Produce content to a range of best-practice media specifications.
- Become a guardian of our brand’s visual identity online through your creation of fearless content.
- Adapt & re-purpose existing assets to amplify campaigns further.
- Ability to maintain websites and update via content management systems.
- Ability to interpret and respond creatively to briefs, translating key messages or concepts into engaging content.
- Able to storyboard, scamp and bring to life creative ideas.
- Lead our content production & execution to be used across our digital platforms in and out of campaign.
- Ability to call upon agencies, partners and cross-functional teams to support the end delivery of content.
- Support our brand, marketing & social media teams with their end-end content production process. From the initial brief to the final execution and delivery of campaign content.
Qualification & Experience:
- Editing & animating a variety of digital video (1:1 & 9:16 for example)
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software, Premier Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Media Encoder, Animate and other animation software
- Confident to work with external partners who may be working on other deliverables for a campaign
- Attention to detail and good time-management is important.
- Come from an Agency or similar background of experience.
- Creating assets that range from typography animation through to IG stories
- Good understanding of what encourages engagement on social media platforms – and the differences between the platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter etc)
- Have proven experience in a design/creative role including both 2D and 3D animation
- Ability to produce from original concept through to completion within brand guidelines & best practices