We are a fast-growing startup in the exciting space of wearable technology, building a new generation of 100% sustainably produced footwear with a companion mobile app to interface with the device...
We are utilising machine learning, innovative footwear engineering and advanced health analytics to bring to market our approach for solving one of today’s largest global issues - minimising one carbon footprint at a time.
As a member of the group’s Creative team you will:
- Work closely with our product and content marketing teams located in Luxembourg, France and the United States to create and edit production ready 3D/video content, motion graphics and animations.
- Be involved at all stages of the creative process - from interpreting the brief, providing input on storyboarding and scripting, through to developing mood and styles, creating artwork and animations, and delivering a variety of multimedia content suitable for publication across multiple platforms including Baliston’s website, mobile app, social media accounts and YouTube channel.
- Use your experience, passion and strategic thinking to ideate uses of existing b-roll, photography and other creative assets provided by external agencies for Baliston content platforms.
- Take ownership of multiple 3D animation & video projects, set priorities to ensure that they are all delivered on time and to the highest possible standard.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- BA degree in Animation, Computer Graphics or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in a similar, fast-paced creative or digital environment ( senior level )
- Creative Portfolio / Showreel to prove the excellent quality of the production deliverables
- Advanced skills and technical knowledge in at least one 3D package like Cinema 4D, Blender, Autodesk 3DS Max / Maya, Lightwave 3D etc, including working with 3d models, setting up scenes, textures/lighting, animating, rendering and setting up the workflow with After Effects
- Particle systems experience ( including fluid particles ) on your platform of choice
- Excellent compositing / video editing skills as we will be needing multiple versions of product videos & animations for use across all our digital platforms
- Advanced skills and technical knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects are essential - After Effects scripting skills is a plus.
- Experience with web/mobile animation formats like Lottie
- Excellent layout, visualisation and illustration skills
- A positive ‘can-do’ approach and a genuine passion for all things motion design related, with the desire to learn and push forward creative boundaries
This is a fully remote or hybrid role for our locations in Luxembourg, EU and California, US so candidates could be located anywhere in between these time zones as they will need to work with both teams on a daily basis.
- Permanent work contract and generous salary based on skills and experience ( mid/senior level )
- Complimentary private health insurance and lunch vouchers depending on location ( if applicable )
- Remote work and flexible working times
- Internal growth and development programs
We’re a purpose-driven and environmentally-focused company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We care about the planet and people and invest as heavily in our employees as we do sustainable components, products and technologies.
We hold the highest ethical standards which empower an open and diverse workplace and ensure that everyone is treated with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and build products that maximize human potential without negatively impacting the health of the planet