Our client, a Major Entertainment Company located in Los Angeles, is seeking a Motion Graphics Art Director to join their creative team The ideal candidate for this role is someone who has a deep knowledge and understanding of culture and how social media platforms are evolving. You will be collaborating with other creatives and designers to help build brands through campaign-level thinking and... tactical executions across all social media and digital platforms. You are someone who is able to bring your own ideas to life, as well as collaborate with other creatives to determine the best visual execution of a concept.
- Collaborate with the in-house team to create top-tier visuals combining video editing, 3D animation, eye-catching motion graphics, and sound design for social and digital advertising content
- Create storyboards, comps, animation, visual effects, photo-retouching, and image enhancements that meet or exceed strategic objectives
- Produce animated motion graphics, titles, text, and infographics
- Work closely with Project Managers to understand timing and deliverables and plan production
- 7+ years experience as a Motion Graphics Designer
- Mastery of After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and comprehensive knowledge of 3D Design within Cinema 4D or Blender
- Understanding digital Ad products and placements to create channel-specific visuals that embody best practices for each platform
- A critical eye for visual details such as color, typography, and composition
- Highly organized and positive with a self-sufficient mentality
- Must be highly collaborative and able to maintain creative excellence in a fast-paced, ever-changing landscape
- Capability to work and transition seamlessly from projects across different media (social media, motion graphics, 3D design, and static work)
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Experience & interest in Web 3.0 and Metaverse Plat
Please submit your resume to apply Only applicants WITH a portfolio with be considered.
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose by visiting workgrades.com/home/candidate. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring