We are seeking a forward thinking creative to take raw footage and elevate it to another level to create an engaging and impressive final product. Preferrably someone with a marketing background with commercial production experience. Your creative vision must reflect each client's culture and branding.
Contract position only but the workflow will be steady so, we need someone that can meet or... beat deadlines without fail. This is not for amateurs or students as your workflow needs to be highly efficient.
Pay is per project and a signed NDA is mandatory.
- An undergraduate degree in videography or related experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in motion graphics, animation, and video/photography experience (Portfolio samples will be required.)
- Exceptional animation, filming, and video editing capabilities
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Experience with studio set up, lighting & photography a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal • Must be able to communicate clearly and quickly to a wide audience of clientele and situations
- Ability to successfully multitask and prioritize among running projects
- Capacity to self-manage, working both independently and as part of a team
- Composition and proofreading skills
Adobe Premiere Pro: 3 years (Required)
Adobe After Effects: 3 years (Required)