‘F-O-H Office Manager / Team Assist’ supports our studio management and production team and facilitates a smooth client experience in the studio. We are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic colleague who is sharing our passion for moving image.
- Provide excellent, attentive client service, meet & greet visitors
- Coordinate admin responsibilities and tasks with international teams
- Manage material flow, place orders, purchase equipment, point of contact for suppliers and
- Book & track couriers and shipments
- Keep track of calendar schedules and studio bookings
- Book and manage travel arrangements across the team
- Expenses & accounting support
- Logistics and organisational preparation of meetings, team events etc.
- Oversee cleaning services to ensure clean office and studio suites
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Proactive self-starter who can work independently
- Enthusiastic attitude and... attention to detail
- Expense management and basic invoice trailing
- Basic computer skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- settled / pre-settled status or existing UK work permit